Alrimo Construction LTD was established on 31st January 2005 to provide construction services to the construction industry. We are based in London and have approximately 25 self employed people working with us.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvements throughout our business:
- Regular gathering & monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaint procedure
- Selection & performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training & development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all our employees.
This Policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found on each Alrimo Construction LTD current site.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The Policy will be reviewed annually.
Last review date: 01/06/2019
Signed by Modestas Rimkus